There are a number of rules which members are expected to observe at class (some of which are a requirement of our hall hire):
1. Girls are expected to be at class on time(approximately 10 minutes before the start of class), appropriately dressed, including hair up or off their face, stretched and ready to start.
2. Girls are expected to show respect to the teacher, the other girls in class and others that may be present.
3. If for what ever reason your daughter is unable to participate fully in class, please advise the teacher. For example she has hurt her wrist and is unable to do the floor work.
4. Girls may bring a drink bottle (named) for the conclusion of the class.
5. Girls are not allowed to chew gum.
6. Girls are to remain in the hall and are to be collected from the hall at the conclusion of class. Please be mindful of the time the class finishes, as on occasion teachers have needed to wait for girls to be collected once all classes have finished for the day.
7. Girls are encouraged to go to the toilet and have a drink before class starts so that the class is not disrupted by girls leaving the floor.
8. Girls and siblings are not to play in the toilets.
9. No smoking or eating is permitted in the hall.
Parents and other siblings are welcome to sit at the rear of the hall to watch class provided they remain quiet - Even quiet conversation carries to the front of the hall, which can disrupt the class.
If you are watching, please:
1. Take a seat at the rear of the hall - it can be disruptive for the girls if they can see parents or siblings.
2. Try not to speak to your daughter while class is in progress.
3. At the end of class leave the area tidy and if needed return your chair to where it is stored.
4. Ensure that siblings are kept quiet and that classes are not disrupted by additional noise and movement at the back of the hall.
Parents are responsible for the conduct of all their children while within the School grounds.
Neither the school/owner of premises nor the Club takes any responsibility for the safety of any children outside the hall or acting other than in accordance with these rules.