2016 PERFORMANCE RULES SUMMARY – FOR CHAMPION GIRL / LADY PERFORMANCES
* All performers must be registered with the Australian Physie and Dance Association.
* Only APDA leotards stamped with the APDA emblem are permitted to be worn in performances. Leotard styles
may be worn from any year, current or previous and must be branded by the APDA authorised manufacturer.
* Performers must perform in the section according to their current age on 31st August and/or category . They may not
enter an alternate individual performance under any circumstances.
FOR JUNIORS 5 – 12 YEARS
* Hair must be neat & tidy. Teasing of hair is to be kept to a minimum for neatness only. Teasing of hair for height, false hair pieces or coloured tinting of hair is not permitted.
* Hair clips and ribbons (either satin, nylon or lycra) of any colour may be worn. No flowers, feathers, glitter or diamantes.
* No tan of any description, face or body glitter allowed.
* No false nails or nail polish allowed.
* No jewellery allowed including earrings.
* No tights or stockings allowed for 5 to 8 years. Skin coloured lycra, nylon or mesh or pantyhose with stirrup tights are allowed for 9-12 years.
* A minimal amount of foundation, lipstick, eye shadow, mascara and blush may be worn. (No eyeliner or eye shadow outlining the eye)
* Strapping must be skin toned
FOR SENIORS & LADIES
* "Foot thongs" are permitted to be worn in all competitions for Ladies and Seniors 13 yrs & upward.