1 cup SR Flour
½ cup brown sugar
125 gms melted butter
240 gms block Cadbury chocolate
½ cup coconut
2 tablespoons cocoa
Tin of condensed milk
White chocolate buttons
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease & line a 19 x 29cm rectangular tin.
2. Mix dry ingredients together.
3. Melt butter in pan & mix into dry ingredients & condensed milk.
4. Pour mixture into tray & push pieces of chocolate into the mix.
5. Smooth mixture over chocolate pieces and drizzle with white chocolate.
6. Cook for 30 minutes.